GET RELIEF FROM
Our customer service number has changed due to technical difficulties. You may reach us at (424) 337-0941. Our previous number (424) 337-1146 is no longer in service.
Our normal business hours are Mon-Fri 8am-6pm PST.
How It Works
We’re Here to Help
Confused? Don’t know where to turn? Our experts will prepare all documents necessary you need for Student Loan Forgiveness.
Let Us Handle the Paperwork
Our hassle-free document processing is simple. Call now and see how easy it can be!
Optimum Doc Prep has a stellar success rate with the Department of Education. Our document preparation services will get you the results you expect or your money back!
We have a 98% success rate and will give you a complete refund within 7 days if you are disapproved!
What Our Students Say About Us
GET HELP WITH YOUR STUDENT LOANS
Call today with no risk, and zero up-front fees.
Help With Repaying Your Student Loans
When it comes to repaying your student loans, sometimes you need a little assistance. We all know we have to pay back our student loans. However, in order to make the most of student loan repayment assistance, it is important to be well-informed. At Optimum Doc Prep, we pride ourselves on offering people an opportunity to make the most of their student loan repayment options. By helping others understand the student loan process thoroughly, we are able to help people complete student loan document preparation successfully.
Available for a Variety of Professions
Preparing for student loan repayment assistance can be somewhat complicated when you don’t know what to expect and how to move forward. We help with student loan forgiveness for:
- Teachers: Teachers have a variety of student loan repayment options available to them. Many individuals who pursue a teaching degree can have a substantial amount of their student loans forgiven by meeting certain requirements.
- Nurses: Nurses qualify for a variety of loan forgiveness options based on certain criteria, such as length of employment, location of work and the type of nursing pursued.
- Government Employees: Both state and federal government employees may qualify for student loan repayment options based on their tenure with the government. Some of these repayment options include reimbursement for tuition and fees, as well as forgiveness of student loans.
- Public Service: Individuals who have committed themselves to public service may qualify for a reduction of student loans through various programs. Some of the student loan repayment assistance options include a reduction or elimination of student loans by promising to provide public service to a particular community for a specific amount of time.
- Non-Profit: Those working with non-profit organizations may qualify for a variety of student loan repayment options. Depending on the service provided via the non-profit organization, individuals across various industries may be eligible for assistance in reducing or eliminating student loan debt.
Student loan forgiveness does require the completion of a student loan forgiveness application form. Those interested in these types of programs are encouraged to submit an application for the student loan forgiveness programs that are applicable for specific locations, professions and length of service.
We Are Here to Help
Optimum Doc Prep is here to help individuals thoroughly understand their options when it comes to student loan repayment. We specialize in offering simple student loan solutions that enable individuals to take charge of their finances as it relates to their student loans. We are a premier student loan assistance center that cares about helping people understand their options when it comes to paying off their student loans. From exploring the various available payment options to assisting with the student loan forgiveness program, we are ready and willing to help.
When it comes to navigating the world of student loan repayment, you don’t have to go it alone. We provide a student loan repayment consultant to help individuals better understand their options when it comes to paying off and eliminating student loan debt. Since every student loan is different, there are a variety of student loan repayment plans to suit each individual.
At Optimum Doc Prep, we can even help you take advantage of the student debt forgiveness plan by helping you understand which forgiveness plans you qualify for and assist you in completing the paperwork. Our goal is to make sure you are well-informed about the student loan payment assistance and document preparation process.
Save Money On Your Student Loans
Got questions? Feel free to contact us at any time
OPTIMUM IS A PRIVATE COMPANY, AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR ANY OTHER ACADEMIC OR GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY. YOU CAN APPLY FOR LOAN CONSOLIDATION, WITHOUT PAID ASSISTANCE THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION(DOE) Optimum SERVICES ASSIST YOU PREPARE AND PROCESS THE APPLICATION FOR STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION AND REPAYMENT PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THE DOE. Optimum IS NOT A LOAN SERVICE, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE DEBT RELIEF SERVICES, INCLUDING RENEGOTIATING, SETTLING, OR IN ANY WAY ALTERING THE TERMS OF PAYMENT OR DEBT.